- Lightweight & Versatile: This compact, lightweight tandem stroller weighs just under 26 pounds with a 27 inch width that allows it to fit through any standard door, and accommodates children up to 45 pounds (90 pounds total)
- Compact & Convenient: Designed with convenience in mind, this stroller offers a unique one-hand, self standing fold allowing your other hand to be free to attend to your children
- Cushioned Ride for Your Toddler: The Minno Double features a front wheel suspension and swivel lock wheels to provide your children or infants with a smooth and comfortable ride, while also making it easy to push
- Flexible & Comfortable: Equipped with a independent, multi-position reclining seat and a two position foot rest, this stroller maximizes your investment by adapting to the size and weight of your infants throughout their early life
- Other Luxurious Features: Parent flex cup holder for drinks, oversized canopy with extended visor to protect from the elements, generous storage basket with rear access for carrying toys, food or blankets, and comfort angled handle bars
The compact Evenflo Minno Twin Double Stroller makes it easy to take both babies along for the ride. It’s compact fold and narrow design offers parents a hassle-free solution for running errands or strolling in the park. At only 27″ wide, it fits through most doorways with ease. No need to sacrifice great features for a smaller size – the Minno Twin has everything busy parents need including an oversized canopy, parent cup holder, and generous storage basket. The unique one-hand, self-standing fold keeps your other hand free to attend to both children. Plus, you’ll never have to bend down to put it in your car. Front-wheel suspension makes it easy to push and provides a smooth, comfortable ride. With independently reclining seats and footrests, the Minno Twin is the perfect solution for your dynamic duo. Cleaning Instructions: Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water. The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry. Do not immerse buckle in water or lubricate.